The online conference is for the "Tech Responsible" individual within any nonprofit. It is a learning event to help you better understand how to manage technology. With 2 tracks and experts presenting on topics critical to your organization, you are sure to come away better able to succeed with technology.
I'm honored to have a chapter in the book about ROI and you can hear geek out about it here. I'll be presenting about ROI as it pertains to investing in technology infrastructure or systems, not just social media. I did a panel presentation at the NTC conference in April on the chapter as well.
Holly has been doing podcasts with presenters for the past few weeks.
- Bad Hires Are Expensive: How To Do It Right (Chapter on IT Staffing with James and Cassie at CommonGood Careers)
- They Just Won't Listen to Reason (Chapter on Change Management with Dahna Goldstein
What You Get:
- Knowledge and skills from top experts and leaders in nonprofit technology
- Keynotes from Ami Dar of Idealist.org and Marnie Webb of TechSoup Global
- 15 live webcast sessions on need-to-know topics, many with Q&A (less than $19 a webcast)
- All access to archived conference sessions after the live event
- Easy access anywhere there is a connected computer
- No hotel or travel costs, time on airplanes, etc.
- Affordable professional development in an interactive learning environment
- Professional networking and sharing in an online community that “lives” after the event
- Very minimal environmental impact, just electricity to run some computers!
- A free copy of the NTEN book, Managing Technology to Meet Your Mission ($40 value)
$350 for non-NTEN members.
Special Beth’s Blog Offer, $262.50: Use the code “BETH” for a 25% discount!
For more information, the full agenda and to register, go to www.nten.org/ontc
(I couldn't help but notice the dog theme here and adding this to the NpTech Dog Group!)