Allyson Kapin has a post on the Huffington Post called Cracking the Boys Club that shares her top 10 women pioneers of Web 2.0. I'm honored to be on the list along with some awesome women.
- Gina Bianchini, CEO and Founder of Ning
- Mary Hodder, Founder of Dabble.com and VP of Product Development, Apisphere
- Tara Hunt, Co-Founder Citizen Agency and Citizen Space
- Sandy Jen, Co-Founder of Meeboo
- Lynne D. Johnson, Director of Social Media, Fast Company
- Charlene Li, Consultant and Blogger
- Susan Mernit, Co-Founder, People's Software
- Rebecca Moore, Director of Outreach, Google Earth
- Rashmi Sinha, Co-Founder SlideShare
I was also interviewed by The .Org Blog this week.